Happy Monday Munchies everyone, I hope you’re having a splendid one so far!
As you read this, I’ll be trundling somewhere around the Emerald Isle in search of Jon Snow (or Kit Harington, I’m not fussy!) so naturally, I haven’t had time to bake anything exciting or describe a full-on cooking
fail fiesta with you. Therefore, I thought I’d share some links to other (much better) bakes and generally yummy things this week and spread the love of food. 🙂
I’m thinking I’d like to do this on a regular, probably monthly basis, so with that in mind, if you have any fabulous recipes you’d like to put out to the world, whether it’s a family favourite or simply something you’ve thrown together, it would be lovely to be able to link to your blog / website – the added bonus being it will contribute to your readership and help make munchie friends!
If you’d like to share your fantastic food ideas, either pop a link in the comments or you can email them to me at email@example.com and I’ll include them in next month’s post. Until then, I hope you’ll check out the recipes below (and their owners’ blogs) and enjoy the selection of treats and scrummy snacks!
In no particular order…
- Okay, so pretty much EVERYTHING in Jane’s Patisserie looks delicious, but I’m a huge fan of salted caramel. 🙂
- Cake AND fudge in one recipe? Yes please!
- Love bread? Love blueberries? Check this out!
- Summer isn’t summer without some ice-cream and this no-churn version is gorgeous!
- And if you’d like a vegan / non-dairy alternative, bananas are your friend!
- This will definitely get baked as soon as I get back from our travels – Orange choc-tastic!
- Time for a little savoury treat – these just look like pure, moreish comfort food!
- I could eat tzatziki all day long!
- Which side of the Marmite fence are you on? I’m firmly in the LOVE camp!
- And finally, not so much a recipe as a fantastic tip…ice cube trays are so versatile!